We are here in Playa Del Carmen which has one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen.  This city is a must see if you like sun and fun.  Our stay here at Sandos has been a rocky one.  We booked a king bed in the beach section and when we arrived there was only double beds.  Another couple in our party received the same thing.  Then to make things worse, another couple in our group arrived without a room for 2 days.  I had to let them stay in my room which was not a pleasant experience.  The supervisor was very detached and had no sympathy for our situation.  Finally on my 4th day of being in Mexico we received separate rooms, which mine has beautiful views of the turquoise waters.

Comments

06/14/2016 1:45am

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!

03/06/2017 8:16am

Oh no! That is one frightening experience you had. If I were in your place, I would freak out or go home, even if our vacation is not yet done. I admired your hospitality for letting your neighbor stayed in your room and offered your bed. The Supervisor who assisted you should go back in training for no sympathy and there should be a new management that will handle that hotel. But, in the end, you still enjoyed your vacation.

09/04/2016 10:52pm

After complete my important tasks i visit your page and accumulate many important points about the different topics. Fast updates is a big quality of your page, i am sure many visitors like this quality and visit your page.

09/13/2016 6:58am

City of the sun is India's Calcutta!

01/26/2017 11:02pm

Traveling with your family is the best thing.
Letting your children see the beauty of the world is a
great opportunity for them. It's good that you don't want to limit
your children's imagination and what they can see.
This will make them more inspired each day with new places and ambiance.
I'm glad to read everything about your article.

11/20/2017 12:46am

Beauti Queen amazing kolkata escorts agency alwyas ready for you at your doorstep. Beauti Queen provide you high profile independent girl in kolkata, escorts service in kolkata, kolkata escorts. If you are looking for the ultimate encounter in Kolkata then I am your sophisticated young Kolkata escorts that provides upscale companionship for making your night becomes true.