Summer

09/02/2016

8 Comments

I haven't blogged in awhile as this summer has been crazy!!  I've got a few awesome trips of my own and a few new client trips so there will definitely be pictures and reviews to come!!  If you have some interesting travel stories from your summer please share!  I would love to hear about it!  :)

Comments

09/05/2016 2:03pm

very well post for me.

05/15/2017 5:53am

I think that you have a wonderful family. I can see how you are close with each other. Furthermore, it seems like you always have a bonding time. I think that you display a good example for families out there. I hope to hear more about your summer adventure. I could use some tips and ideas as to where I should bring my family next.

06/04/2017 6:31pm

What a wonderful family picture. From the picture, I can tell how happy you guys are. I'm so happy every time I'm seeing a family that is happy and has a mother and a father. I never had a father, that's why seeing a kid with his father makes me kind of jealous but more of feeling really happy for that kid. Anyway, I hope you guys to have more fun with each other and enjoy life to the fullest!

My summer vacation was great! I went to the Philippines with my cousins, we were only 3 but our trip was extraordinary. We went specifically to Oslob, Cebu (it's quite near from Boracay). Oslob, Cebu is famous for its Butandings (Philippine blue whale), Canyoneering, and the famous Kawasan Falls. On our first day of stay, we first tried the famous tourist spot where you can swim with the whales for the whole 30 minutes in the middle of the sea. On our second day, we tried canyoneering, diving on cliffs are a must when you are going canyoneering in order for you to get to the end of the trail. It took us 4 cliff jumps just to get to the end! Lastly was the Kawasan Falls. It is famous for its peaceful scenery, and crystal clear water! It was a fun and extreme experience!

09/09/2016 12:19pm

Last summer was not really that interesting for me at that time. However, now that I recently discovered some secrets kept from me during that time, I found my summer very interesting. It's really personal and involves relationship problems. I also went to a cold place near our country, which I forgot the name. I hope you can share more of your travels and I am really enthusiastic in reading your stories.

01/13/2017 2:15am

This year summer will be crazy too! Do you have plans on it?

04/05/2017 7:54am

You are a lucky one to have such a great opportunity to see the world. Lets bring a smiles and a happiness into this world.

06/01/2017 4:18pm

My favourite attraction that I would highly recommend was the cable car journey to the top of Srd Mountain. At the summit the views are spectacular over the city and its surroundings